Corn – feed
|Corn – feed|
|Dry matter content, g / kg, not less||850|
|Content in dry matter, g / kg:|
|crude protein||Less 100,0|
|raw ash||More 20,0|
|Content of weed impurity,%, no more||5,0|
|Grain impurity content,%, not more than||15,0|
Corn grain has a high nutritional value, is used for raising cattle, poultry, rabbits and pigs. Rich carbohydrate composition allows for a long time to saturate the body with energy. To make a complete feed for the animal, it is important to add live protein to it.
Beans are most often added as a protein component. Fodder legumes like peas and soybeans will do. Only of the two components is a complete feed, to which there is no need to add synthetic impurities.
- 1 Features of feed corn
- 2 Benefits of corn as a crop
- 3 Supply and prices for 3rd class corn grain
Demand on a feed-stuff corn with every year grows because the amount of agrarian farms and population of cattle grow. Thus quality of the mixed fodder grows only.
Some countries, for example, South Africa and Indonesia significantly increased the import of feed corn in 2018.
Features of feed corn
Without a well-designed process map, it is not easy to create a balanced power source for the farm. The feed manufacturer knows exactly what components and in what quantities need to be added to one or another mixture.
Fodder corn is suitable for feeding farm animals (class 3). It has the following composition:
- Fat – about 8%.
- Starch – about 70%.
- Protein – about 10%.
Among the variety of high-carb grain for animal feed, corn is ideally suited. Its value is in easy digestion and absorption by the body of the animal.
In addition to the optimal composition, the price is pleasantly pleased. The cost of feed grain is acceptable, lower than that of high-quality corn, and it is especially pleasant to make bulk purchases.
Benefits of corn as a crop
Ukraine has always been famous for its rich and nutritious lands. Today, nothing has changed and we still export tons of cereals, legumes and silage. Each food product has its advantages and disadvantages for which it is valued.
The advantages of corn third grade:
- Popular and demanded product.
- It has a high energy value.
- Easily absorbed by the body of the animal.
- Suitable as a carbohydrate base for birds and all types of agricultural animals.
- Contains a fairly high percentage of fat.
- Acceptable cost.
- Simple growing and care.
- High nutritional quality.
- Corn seeds in the winter diet allow you to actively “heat” the animal’s body.
To preserve the batch of fodder corn, it is important to ensure good ventilation, to maintain a constant uniform temperature, to protect from small rodents.
Supply and prices for 3rd class corn grain
The AGRO-V company offers regular wholesale deliveries of fodder grain, including corn. Why it is profitable to cooperate with us:
- Only certified products.
- Timely delivery.
- We remove your concerns about shipping and customs issues.
- Each batch undergoes laboratory testing.
- We offer secure purchases using a letter of credit.
- We deliver worldwide (including Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Great Britain, Hungary, Germany, Greece, Denmark, Ireland, Spain, Italy, Cyprus, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Finland, France, Croatia, Czech Republic, Sweden and Estonia, Canada, USA, Australia).
- Before sending a large lot we offer a sample of products for consideration.
- Buy Whole Corn Feed
Buy grain can contact us at the specified contact information. Leave the application right now, we will promptly advise and orient on the delivery time!
Buy Whole Corn Feed