Johnnie Walker Green Label
Johnnie Walker Green Label. Created by legendary Master Blender Dr. Jim Beveridge and his team, Green Label is described by whisky expert Dave Broom as, “An arresting, pure malt-whisky with vibrant, natural notes of forest, shore and fruit.
The different elements are all in evidence yet also in harmony. Concentrated flavours have been brought together and work together as a whole whilst retaining their individuality. It changes every time you pick up the glass. “Charles Maclean’s official tasting notes: Deep amber in colour, initially somewhat closed, then subtle scents of dry Xmas cake, complete with marzipan, icing sugar and waxed wrapper, being to emerge.
A smooth, rich texture, and a sweet, dry-fruit mouth taste, with milk chocolate baking spices and a trace of ginger. Drinks well straight.
- Gold — International Spirits Challenge 2020
- Gold — International Wine & Spirits Competition 2019
- Gold — San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2019
- Distillery/Brand: Johnnie Walker
- Classification: Scotch Whisky
- Region: Scotland
- Style: Blended Malt
- Size: 70cl
- ABV: 43%
- Age Statement: 15 years old