Organic Buckwheat Raw
Buy Organic Raw Buckwheat Groats
Despite its name, raw organic buckwheat is not actually wheat at all. It can be enjoyed in place of other grains such rice, couscous or quinoa. And it can also be used as porridge and topped with your favourite sweet and healthy toppings such as fresh or dried fruit, nuts and seeds. Buy Organic Raw Buckwheat Groats
The grain is slightly nutty and compliments both sweet and savoury foods well. It also has no gluten containing ingredients therefore can often be popular with those who avoid gluten in their diet.
Benefits of buckwheat
- Good source of vegan protein
- Low in fat
- Low in sugar
- Contains no gluten containing ingredients
How to enjoy organic raw buckwheat
- Use as a base to add texture and nutrition to salads
- Enjoy as an accompaniment to curries
- Try making buckwheat porridge and top with fresh fruits, nuts and seeds
You can buy organic raw buckwheat in a range of sizes including bulk depending on your requirements. We deliver to most of the UK and throughout Europe with fast and reliable delivery times to suit you.